Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Not weeing loads

(6 Posts)
Littlepig8834 Tue 16-Jun-15 15:27:01

I am 36+3 and I am not going to the loo for a wee as much as I thought, you hear all these stories about pregnant women needing the loo loads, but I don't seem to need the loo much at all! Is this normal or am I just in possession of a huge bladder?

Hobby2014 Tue 16-Jun-15 15:30:19

No idea if it's normal or not but I was the same. Didn't need to wee extra, never felt in a rush etc

coneywonder Tue 16-Jun-15 15:39:21

Do you know what position your baby is in? If it's not head down yet you probably won't get the urge. I literally feel my babies head rolling over my bladder and then it's a emergency situation in finding a loo and there's normally a teaspoon full of wee in my bladder which is highly annoying!!

Glindathegoodwitch Tue 16-Jun-15 16:03:22

It's ok, I am weeing enough for all of us and only 10 weeks! Ha. Well say weeing enough, weeing all the time, but could barely fill a shot glass most of the time!

MissTwister Tue 16-Jun-15 16:26:16

I 34 and haven't needed to wee much throughout. Baby is head down but don't know if it's dropped down. Occasionally I feel I really need to and nothing much comes out but generally it's pretty normal generally.

Also I don't feel I have a smaller stomach either - can still eat a massive pasta dinner! Although the heartburn is a different story....

Meinthecorner Tue 16-Jun-15 16:35:12

I am 25 weeks with number 2 and I am definitely not visiting the loo as much as last time - at the moment I am even making it through the night without having to get up. So I guess it depends on your internal arrangements with the baby!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now