Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Scared I'll be sectioned again

(3 Posts)
Candlefairy101 Tue 16-Jun-15 09:44:52

Just done another pregnancy test and it's positive yay!grin BUT I have a nearly 5 year old boy and a neatly 1 year old girl, with my girl I suffered with sever sickness the whole way through and at 8 months I ended up on a mother and baby u it because I had a breakdown hmm. I love babies I'm fab with them but I'm scared that I get the sickness again and can't cope with 2 being so close in age?

Has anyone else been in my situation? How have you coped with 2 under 18 months?

I really don't believe in abortion so that can't be an option because I am the type of person to always say what if?

I just need some reassurance and advice on how to cope with 2 babies and 1 at school? Please tell me your lovely stories I'd love to hear why you actually like have 2 babies close in age smilesmile

popalot Tue 16-Jun-15 10:09:04

Mine are quite far apart, so no experience personally. But have heard stories of the children being very close and playing together well. You just have to make sure you get enough rest - take them both to the bedroom with you for a nap, even if the 18month old won't sleep - at least they'll be safe in the bedroom with you (door shut, obvs). Also, you could use a nursery so you have the toddler in nursery part time whilst you have special time with baby.

Candlefairy101 Tue 16-Jun-15 13:21:32

Thank you pop, I think I'm just going to take everyday as it comes, and be relaxed and not try to be perfect all the time with 3 children. That's why I went into hospital, with the hyperemesis I was still trying to be the best mum and couldn't except I was ill. When I went to hospital they told me to just sleep, and that is all I did for 3weeks! Have I posted in the right place? X

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now