Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Help

(7 Posts)
LoveLetters Tue 16-Jun-15 09:36:55

Lost 1/2 St this week from vomiting. Today no sickness but my heart is pounding pounding and my breath is heavy and weird. Should I be worried???

FernGullysWoollyPully Tue 16-Jun-15 09:40:06

I'd see the gp to be honest. You might have hyperemesis if you are that sick.

Also palpitations and breathlessness can be normal in pregnancy as your body adjusts but it can also be a significant anaemia or low blood pressure.

FernGullysWoollyPully Tue 16-Jun-15 09:40:42

Significant hmm....sign of

Number3cometome Tue 16-Jun-15 09:41:12

Sounds like your iron is low, see your GP and get a blood test done.

I feel for you, it is horrid. Hopefully they will give you something to make life a bit easier for you.

bippityboppitypoo Tue 16-Jun-15 09:41:42

How long along are you? If past 28s could be a sign of pre eclampsia, get checked out ASAP

LoveLetters Tue 16-Jun-15 09:43:35

I'm only 8 weeks. My bp on Thursday at midwife appt was 90/60. That's low isn't it? Thanks ladies I'm panicking a little. I feel like I'm upside down

FernGullysWoollyPully Tue 16-Jun-15 09:47:04

90/60 isn't considered low (under that is) but it might be low for you especially as you're not feeling well. The gp will get it sorted no trouble flowers

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now