Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Painful sex, anyone else?

(4 Posts)
OneDoneOneBun Tue 16-Jun-15 08:20:38

I'm 12 weeks pregnant with my second baby, first pregnancy we had sex all the way through with no problems at all, this time for the last week or so it's been really painful, maybe tmi but it seems like when it's going in deep that it feels like it's hitting against something. Has anyone else had this? I hope it isn't going to last the whole pregnancy confused
I had an emcs 9 and half months ago, I dunno if that could have anything to do with it?

OneDoneOneBun Tue 16-Jun-15 09:25:56

Anyone?

TheOddity Tue 16-Jun-15 09:28:42

Are you dry? I know later pregnancy makes you create a lot of fluid, but at first the hormones can make you very dry too.

Could it be your cervix is closer to the entrance? I have felt mine right now and it is much much lower than usual (not my hobby by the way, just had to apply cream down there!). Could be it is pushing against your cervix too aggressively? I would try lubricant and try shallower strokes first!

Distracted15 Tue 16-Jun-15 09:31:53

Yes, I had this the other day. it happened sometimes when I wasnt pregnant and think it has something to do with position of your cervix but don't quote me on that!

will be watching this thread to see if anyone knows what it is!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now