Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

So excited!

(7 Posts)
MummyPiggy87 Mon 15-Jun-15 17:32:05

Hi everyone! I've got my scan in an hour to find out the sex of the baby eeee!! Can't wait!! That's if he or she plays ball anyway!! Has anyone else had a private scan booked and not managed to find out? They haven't said to drink anything but I'm going to anyway just in case, it may be big enough now at 17 weeks so I'll just have a pint of water I guess. smilesmilesmilesmile

S2b16 Mon 15-Jun-15 19:16:04

Hope it was a good experience and baby is fit and healthy, we loved our private gender scan smile

Bellabutterfly2014 Mon 15-Jun-15 19:42:48

Hi Mummypiggy - how did the scan go? What are you having? My partner isn't keen on the idea I'm trying to talk him into it!!! Xx

Letmegetanamechange Mon 15-Jun-15 19:46:49

Hope the scan went well grin did you find out the sex or is the baby still a surprise?

I had a private scan at 21 weeks and it was amazing, we got to see our DD in 4D and the lovely sonographer printed out our pictures and snuck a 4D one in there too!

MummyPiggy87 Mon 15-Jun-15 22:25:05

Hi guys thanks for your messages, it was amazing!! We found out and after being convinced it was a boy it turns out to be a girl!! I have a boy already and I cried with shock and excitement. Absolutely over the moon I would definitely recommend, she was sucking the fist too, I'm so in love with her already x x

S2b16 Tue 16-Jun-15 03:25:50

Awwww congratulations grin
Wonderful news xx

Bellabutterfly2014 Tue 16-Jun-15 06:50:36

Hi Mummypiggy that's great news; congratulations x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now