Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

So anxious this time round

(4 Posts)
PearTree201 Mon 15-Jun-15 12:15:32

I'm 5wks + 3 so very early days, 2nd DC.

I feel much more anxious and worried this time round. I think last time I must've walked around in a naive bubble. Or I've blocked the previous worry out.

Last time we told family/friends straight away but I'm putting it off for a few weeks with this one.

Everything I read seems to be relating to how high the chance of miscarriage is and don't tell anyone you're pregnant until after 12wks. I don't really know why I'm posting. Feel worn out with the worry sad

primarynoodle Mon 15-Jun-15 12:18:17

i am exactly the same op, 6weeks tomorrow and keep crying because i feel like the only way this pregnancy is going to end is mc...

dont have any advice but handholding!! thanks

congrats on the pregnancy and im sure we'll both be fine!

PearTree201 Mon 15-Jun-15 12:27:38

Yes, in definite need of handholding, thanks primary thanks

It's an emotional rollercoaster! When I first found out I was euphoric for 3 days later then I turned into a crying, hormonal mess..

moonbabyandthebeast Mon 15-Jun-15 20:46:50

So glad its not just me, i also feel i must have walked around in a bubble with dd.im also 5 weeks and feel very anxious but I'm putting it down to having lletz treatment in December and a very early miscarriage in Feb. Congratulations both on your pregnancies.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now