Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Silvercross Wayfarer or Quinny Buzz Extra Help

(6 Posts)
bunnyhop101 Sun 14-Jun-15 15:18:39

I'm struggling with which one I prefer, any thoughts would be appreciated smile

Hotpotpie Sun 14-Jun-15 15:24:35

I'm seriously considering the silvercross surf or wayfarer

frangipani13 Sun 14-Jun-15 18:04:05

Quinny buzz extra is so heavy - 15kgs! This is what ruled it out for me. The seat and carrycot unit were quite cumbersome too, imo. Shame, nice pram.

Koalafications Sun 14-Jun-15 18:11:04

We bought the Silver Cross Pioneer as it is lighter than the Wayfarer and has a larger storage bit than the Surf.

ch1134 Sun 14-Jun-15 18:15:23

I don't think weight matters that much, it's how it pushes. We have a quinny buzz and it's great for off road but lots of negatives: rubbish shopping basket, can't recline whilst baby is in it, rubbish hood, can't convert to a double. I don't know how that compares to the silvercross one.

lexyloub Sun 14-Jun-15 18:15:51

I've got the wayfarer I love it very light versatile easy to put up and down and comes in great colours (I've got the sky blue). I had the silver cross freeway with dc1&2 it was like brand new when I sold it (wasn't expecting a dc3!!) I don't know anyone who's ever been disappointed with silver cross I'd pick them every time

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now