Talk

Advanced search

Boobs...

(6 Posts)
Frankie72 Sun 14-Jun-15 12:36:19

Hi lovelies.... Small question!

I'm 6+2 and my boobs have grown so much!! I have never had much in the way of boobs and could of probably gone to gym without much hassle. Since getting the bfp they have become monsters. My friends have commented and I actually think they will be what outs me before I even get a bump...

Well my questions is will they stop growing?! They are also massively sore :-( the hubs is getting rather frustrated in the fact I won't let him touch haha (probably should stop thrusting them in his face for giggles thou ;-) )

IPlayTheFanjoBanjo Sun 14-Jun-15 12:52:16

They'll stop growing eventually. I love having bigger boobs!

contractor6 Sun 14-Jun-15 13:20:50

I started with big boobs, and at 6 weeks went up a size (at 25 weeks am JCup). Rather than be outted tell everyone you've got a new push up bra?? Otherwise cross over tops, v neck tops etc back them look smaller.

sianihedgehog Sun 14-Jun-15 14:04:55

Mine shot from a b to a large D in the first trimester, but they've gone back down to a C now (32weeks).

NoArmaniNoPunani Sun 14-Jun-15 14:45:35

I'm 12 weeks and mine have gone from 32DD to 32FF

Stinkersmum Sun 14-Jun-15 15:27:32

Mine went from a DD to an F in the first trimester then seemed to stop. I'm noticing at 22 weeks that they're growing again. Bloody hell sad

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now