Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Stupid question but...severe ms and today suddenly better?

(8 Posts)
Whattheuh Sat 13-Jun-15 21:41:34

10 weeks tomorrow,had very bad sickness,couldn't eat or drink ,then tonight managed half a burger(with bread!!) And drank some juice and ate some popcorn.and I'm feeling OK!no sick at all!I should be worried shouldn't I?the other pgs didn't feel better til 13 weeks.

PenguinsandtheTantrumofDoom Sat 13-Jun-15 21:44:14

Nah. Pregnancy symptoms are random. I didn't have ms but DC3 was totally different from the others.

toohardtothinkofaname Sat 13-Jun-15 21:49:08

Mine have gradually eased recently & ive heard anywhere from 8-10 weeks they can tail off significantly for some ladies as the placenta starts to work & hormones drop.

Enjoy your good days, it might be back tomorrow wink

Whattheuh Sat 13-Jun-15 22:12:10

Haha toohard,not sure if to hope that it stays away but I'll worry,or to hope it'll come back and be miserable again!

IfYouWereARiverIdLearnToFloat Sat 13-Jun-15 22:45:44

I had a good day at 11 weeks exactly then hellish for the next few days again before I started feeling consistently better. I'd try and enjoy it & hope it lasts.

toohardtothinkofaname Sun 14-Jun-15 12:23:24

And as if by magic I'm having an 'off' day again today & boobs so sore they woke me up when I turned over! Only 1.5 weeks left of first tri grin

Whattheuh Sun 14-Jun-15 18:15:33

My break only lasted one evening.back to vomiting and not keeping down food or liquids today,apart for a yogurt.went to a party and stupidly ate as buffet was yummy,and some things I could stomach.everything came back up half an hour later.:-(

LoveLetters Sun 14-Jun-15 18:51:05

I'm in the same boat. Got awful motion sickness also. Feel like I'm on a very rocky boat sad happy to be pregnant but even happier when this part is over x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now