Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Double pram advice

(16 Posts)
Mummybear1984 Sat 13-Jun-15 17:45:05

Hello,
I am after a double pram which I can clip the maxi cosi car seat on.
Does anyone have any double prams they would recommend? Suitable for a newborn and a 21 month old please x

NoMontagues Sat 13-Jun-15 19:44:09

I'm only at the research stage but the bugaboo donkey can do this. Pricey though.

itslikeafroginabog Sat 13-Jun-15 19:47:41

Weve got a mountain buggy duet for an 18m.o and newborn, you can attach car seat to it.

westcountrywoman Sat 13-Jun-15 20:02:00

Mountain Buggy duet is fab. Highly recommend it (I had 21 month gap between my DCs).
It takes a Maxi Cosi car seat.

caffiene99 Sat 13-Jun-15 20:27:57

How are you liking the mountain buggy itslikeafrog? I'm interested in this buggy/pram for a newborn and 21 m.o.

Do you think it would be big enough for an almost 2 year old? I was worrying that the seats might be a bit narrow.

I'm also wondering if you've been able to take it on public transport okay? Another poster on a different thread said it was quite heavy to transport by car too?

I was attracted to it as it claims to be no wider than a regular pram?

Anotheronesoon Sat 13-Jun-15 20:48:42

I have a a city mini jogger double for my two who are 18 months appart. It's brilliant. Fits through doorways mad can be steered with one hand. We love it!

Gavlarrr Sat 13-Jun-15 20:50:08

Icandy peach. Can fit car seat or full seat on and it's so lovely and easy!

WiIdfire Sat 13-Jun-15 20:50:35

I havent used it yet as still waiting for the baby to arrive, but the uppababy vista 2015 fits your requirements.

Mummybear1984 Sat 13-Jun-15 20:55:14

Thanks everyone, going to look them all up now x

luckiestgirlintheworld Sat 13-Jun-15 20:58:55

I have the Phil and Teds Dot which I use with my maxi cosi car seat (with clip on adapters). And that's a double pram if you buy the second seat.

itslikeafroginabog Sun 14-Jun-15 21:22:17

Caff, sorry Imdidnt get back to this last night. I havnt started using it yet, but have several friends who have it and use with kids who are almost 4 and 2 year olds. Its no wider than my quinny which is its appeal, as i know i can get it into my house easily.

poocatcherchampion Sun 14-Jun-15 21:25:19

Oyster max

wowiesis111 Sun 14-Jun-15 21:46:07

I'm soon to have a newborn and also have a 2.5 year old. I've gone for the candy peach 3 ( with smaller carry cot ). It allows total flexibly. Can use stroller/ car seat /carry cot in all combinations pretty much. Can also use as a single when older child no longer needs stroller.
Hths

SweetPeaPods Sun 14-Jun-15 21:47:00

Love my iCandy peach

caffiene99 Sun 14-Jun-15 22:00:41

Thank you so much itslikeafrog!

There seem to be lots of choices but I keep coming back to the mountain buggy!

twinsandapenguin Mon 15-Jun-15 13:17:59

I am planning on getting a double BOB. It is a make that is well known in the US but less so here. I have a single at the moment and it is great.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now