Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

boy or girl?

(14 Posts)
hewitt22 Sat 13-Jun-15 10:37:30

guesses please. 13 weeks scan....

hewitt22 Sat 13-Jun-15 11:27:24

anyone ??

Roseybee10 Sat 13-Jun-15 11:42:39

I'm going with girl

Bellabutterfly2014 Sat 13-Jun-15 12:16:51

Wow that's a great quality scan - mine was quite blurred - no expect on guessing I'm afraid there's so many theories about foreheads and the way they lie, I'm 16 weeks and desperate to know what I'm having!!! Look at the difference in the quality here!!!! I think yours looks like a girl from others I've seen - what do you think to mine?

hewitt22 Sat 13-Jun-15 15:32:20

i think girl for you too. sometimes i just look at a scan and it feels like i can tell what sex it is. but not with mine :-( i have no clue.

Bellabutterfly2014 Sat 13-Jun-15 19:49:08

Sorry for delay phone battery died when I was out Hewett, don't you think tho your scan quality is tonnes better than mine?
My friend who's had 3girls and a boy thinks a girl too - will have to see what the 20 week scan says - unless I go for a private gender scan xx

hewitt22 Sat 13-Jun-15 20:13:04

Yea I agree the scan is good quality, it was with my little girl too. I think it's so difficult to tell either way just from a scan as my little girls scan looked like a boy lol. Lots of people have said boy so still clueless Haha. Oh well looks like we will have to wait... Xx

Bellabutterfly2014 Sat 13-Jun-15 20:16:57

Are you planning on finding out?

I'd like to know mainly so I can buy some bits as everything I've seen is really gender specific so if I don't know, it'll be really hard x x x

hewitt22 Sat 13-Jun-15 20:52:17

I don't think so we didn't with our little girl. Part of me wants to this time but hubby really doesn't. I have plenty of girly bits and some neutral so it's not too bad. Just if baby is a boy il have to get some bits. Are you hoping for a boy or girl? Xx

Bellabutterfly2014 Sun 14-Jun-15 07:45:32

Morning!!!!
I'm 35 and have had 3 miscarriages so in a way just want a happy, healthy baby!!!!! I've been that anxious I thought I'd get to 12 weeks and be buying all sorts but I haven't bought anything. My friends at my work bought me a little soother when I told them and my Mum has done some knitting and that is more or less it!!!!!!
My partner doesn't want to know either but I would like to know, he has a step'-daughter he brought her up from being a toddler (she has a son and a daughter of her own) and a biological son and daughter too so any addition to our family is a bonus for him I guess.
I'm thinking this could well be my one and only baby tho so I'd like to make the most of the experience and go for a 3d scan and find out but he's really not up for it - he did say that I could go with my Mum but I would feel mean doing that.
Not much longer to my 20 week scan and so I've go about 3-4 weeks to try to talk him round!!!!
I was shopping yesterday having a look round and couldn't see much neutral stuff at all - it was all pink or blue!!! Xxx

hewitt22 Sun 14-Jun-15 11:18:43

Aw that's not nice, I'm fortunate enough to not have experienced anything like that but it must be awful. Especially when you want a little one so much. I already have a little girl so luckily I kept all her newborn bits. And we didn't find out with her so I had neutral stuff too. Once you've had your 20 week scan you will be able to get all sorts it will be lovely to fill a nursery full of baby bits. I'm sure your husband will come round they always do wink
Same here on the sex front, we are so lucky to already have a healthy little girl that what ever the next is we will be pleased. I'm hoping to have 3 xx

Bellabutterfly2014 Mon 15-Jun-15 17:57:02

Hi there; just been trying to talk him into the special scan he's having none of it unfortunately so really don't know what to do;
I'm looking forward to baby shopping just a bit nervous.
Does your little girl know there's a baby coming? X

hewitt22 Mon 15-Jun-15 20:02:06

She is only 18 months so no not really. I don't think she will understand. Oh well you don't need the scan I suppose but it would be nice for you both, especially if it's your first time. You have a while to go before you would have it though he might change his mind xx

Bellabutterfly2014 Mon 15-Jun-15 20:32:36

Oh bless her I bet she'll love the baby when it arrives tho - a new little playmate for her.
We've had a big row about it - sorely tempted to just book it and go myself but wanted it to be a nice experience for both of us xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now