Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

boy or girl- 20 week scan

(7 Posts)
Samnorman21 Fri 12-Jun-15 18:49:23

We didn't find out, but now kinda wish we did! Anyone get any ideas or suggestions based on their experiences?!?

AJNH Fri 12-Jun-15 18:55:54

It's either a boy or a girl grin !!

Sorry, I have no idea ... At all!

Iloveonionchutney Fri 12-Jun-15 19:01:50

Well there's a 50/50 chance! grin I don't think you can really tell from scan photos unfortunately or everyone would know.

Cheshirehello79 Fri 12-Jun-15 19:03:26

If you never found out I think you should still keep it as element of surprise :-)

sizethree Fri 12-Jun-15 19:09:40

You really want need a between the legs shot to tell. Did you ask the sonographer?
Either way I very much hope it's a healthy happy baby when he/she arrives. That's the important thing after all.

AbbeyRoadCrossing Fri 12-Jun-15 19:12:58

A surprise is lovely - both my babies have been flashers during scans so I've never had a true surprise smile
You could pay for a private scan if you are desperate to know though

ovumahead Fri 12-Jun-15 19:22:05

That pic won't tell you anything other than that there's definitely a baby in there! You need a scan image taken from under the bum aka a potty shot to see the sex
You'll find out soon enough anyhow!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now