Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Swollen feet!

(10 Posts)
Marmite27 Fri 12-Jun-15 15:55:13

I'm 23+1 and at the races with work today, my feet are very swollen.

Anyone else suffering?

Shera82 Fri 12-Jun-15 16:00:35

hi yes me - swear they like big pillows and feel like a blow up balloon sad heat here not helping.

MrsLeighHalfpenny Fri 12-Jun-15 16:00:48

OMG. I'm not pregnant now, but when I was I could only wear flip flops for about 5 months.
It will disappear quite quickly after the birth.

GlitzAndGigglesx Fri 12-Jun-15 16:02:11

Yes! I've been all smug about not having them this time then as soon as I hit 31 weeks they came on. It doesn't help that I have dodgy tan lines on my feet too

WannabeLaraCroft Fri 12-Jun-15 16:09:38

MEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

I feel your pain.

Not really my feet as such, but my ankles are definitely swollen. Fine in the morning, then by the end of the day I have elephant legs!! I'm only 19+2 sad

Gillian1980 Fri 12-Jun-15 19:59:32

Me sad

I'm 30 weeks today and they started puffing a couple of days ok. No protein in my wee and blood pressure is fine so they're not worried about it... just normal swelling.

So uncomfortable though!

NurseP Fri 12-Jun-15 22:42:47

Yes! I have huge cankles and fat feet! Had to buy some bigger shoes! I have a scar under one ankle which is so stretched that it's painful! Wah! Still, finish work on Saturday morning so only got to hobble on till then before I can take to the couch!

GlitzAndGigglesx Fri 12-Jun-15 22:45:13

I read that a bucket of cold water and ice helps. It doesn't sad. It feels great though but I still have cankles

Marmite27 Sat 13-Jun-15 10:14:21

I'm glad it's cooler today, will be spending the day with my feet u, with a box set (and probably my knitting).

Oh and the 3:40am leg cramps were a most unwelcome addition!

GlitzAndGigglesx Sat 13-Jun-15 11:59:09

Marmite point your toes towards the ceiling when they come on it eases them. I made the stupid mistake of pointing them away from me the other night and the pain was horrendous. My legs felt bruised when I got up

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now