Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Third trimester. Ow.

(8 Posts)
geekymommy Fri 12-Jun-15 14:29:59

I'm 34 weeks as of yesterday. I've been having aches and pains lately, and just want to vent a bit. I've had pain in my ribs on my right side and pelvic pain on the right, in the back. This is my second pregnancy, and I didn't have this the first time around. Ow.

Anyone else hurting and want to vent a bit?

Aquarius1 Fri 12-Jun-15 17:53:46

Yup. Only 30 weeks and getting stiffness / achiness on/off in hips & pelvis. Can't walk more than about half a mile. Had rib soreness a few weeks ago but seems to have eased off. Don't know how my joints are going to cope for another 10 weeks... Eek

MissTwister Fri 12-Jun-15 20:22:43

Yep, am 33 weeks and ache all over. I have rib pain, back ache, bump pain, pelvic pain, bad hip pain at night and my thighs hurt! They all come and go but whatever position I'm in will cause at least one of them!

scrivette Fri 12-Jun-15 20:29:35

Yes I am 36 weeks and usually have aches and pains in different parts of my body at different times. The whole bump really hurts during the night and my feet are so swollen they feel like they are about to burst!

I don't remember being like this for my first pregnancy, but suspect that it might be one of the things you forget about!

Shootingstar2289 Fri 12-Jun-15 21:14:24

Yes, me. I am a little further on at 36 weeks but have been getting pains.

I am constantly moving and on my feet though which doesn't help.

I had it with my first and now this pregnancy! I hope it just means things are getting ready lol.

Good luck smile

Sparky888 Sat 13-Jun-15 07:32:10

I'm 31 weeks and have a sharp pain near my belly button. Think it must be muscular though as worse when on my feet, using my abs & when tired. Gah!

Nannynome Sat 13-Jun-15 07:40:20

33 weeks and currently being used as a punching bag. She has simultaneously been hitting by ribs, bladder and cervix whilst pushing tummy out. Feels like someone gave her a giant dose of caffeine and sugar, has been going on since yesterday and she doesn't seem to be slowing down. Counting down the weeks!!

NurseP Sun 14-Jun-15 12:29:24

Ooh and me! Have to sit up half the night with reflux and heart burn, feet really swollen and a small scar under my ankle now feels like it's been shot as the skin is so stretched!, sciatica has also joined the party and am constantly really hot and out of puff! I'm convinced I must smell sweaty as well so always sniffing myself, having at least 2 showers a day and using everything under the sun to prevent whiffs! Still, nearly there! 6 weels left and finish work after this week!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now