Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Needing some advice

(7 Posts)
Wildflower91 Thu 11-Jun-15 20:41:32

Hi all, some of you may have read my previous threads and known that I have had a pretty rough pregnancy so far, for those who haven't, I'm 6- nearly 7 weeks and I've been having severe cramps since I found out which has resulted in an early scan (came back normal). Last night I had what I can only describe as mind numbing cramps in my lower abdomen, these have since passed and today I have discovered some bleeding. It is quite watery and dark red in nature and it is heavy enough to warrant wearing a pad, I am in no pain whatsoever for the first time in weeks . My mum has just advised me to take a test in the morning and go to the doctor afterwards depending on what the result is..is this normal protocol? Im clueless

tattyteddy Thu 11-Jun-15 20:45:08

Hi wildflower, I would suggest talking to your early pregnancy unit again and let them know about cramping and bleed. Hope all is ok flowers

Wildflower91 Thu 11-Jun-15 20:47:59

Thanks teddy, I actually feel amazing- which is worrying!!! Lol

OhEmGeee Thu 11-Jun-15 20:55:12

I would phone your epu too. flowers

Wildflower91 Thu 11-Jun-15 21:06:37

Thanks ladies, just waiting on doctor to call me back

LolaStarr Thu 11-Jun-15 21:22:09

Hope everything's ok flowers

Wildflower91 Thu 11-Jun-15 21:47:23

He said they won't see me unless there's pain associated with the bleeding (which there isn't at all). Just to hold out until the morning to see my gp x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now