Advanced search

What are the best products for you and your baby? From travel systems to sterilisers, you can find out all you need to know from our Mumsnet Best reviews

Find out more

Needing some advice

(7 Posts)
Wildflower91 Thu 11-Jun-15 20:41:32

Hi all, some of you may have read my previous threads and known that I have had a pretty rough pregnancy so far, for those who haven't, I'm 6- nearly 7 weeks and I've been having severe cramps since I found out which has resulted in an early scan (came back normal). Last night I had what I can only describe as mind numbing cramps in my lower abdomen, these have since passed and today I have discovered some bleeding. It is quite watery and dark red in nature and it is heavy enough to warrant wearing a pad, I am in no pain whatsoever for the first time in weeks . My mum has just advised me to take a test in the morning and go to the doctor afterwards depending on what the result this normal protocol? Im clueless

tattyteddy Thu 11-Jun-15 20:45:08

Hi wildflower, I would suggest talking to your early pregnancy unit again and let them know about cramping and bleed. Hope all is ok flowers

Wildflower91 Thu 11-Jun-15 20:47:59

Thanks teddy, I actually feel amazing- which is worrying!!! Lol

OhEmGeee Thu 11-Jun-15 20:55:12

I would phone your epu too. flowers

Wildflower91 Thu 11-Jun-15 21:06:37

Thanks ladies, just waiting on doctor to call me back

LolaStarr Thu 11-Jun-15 21:22:09

Hope everything's ok flowers

Wildflower91 Thu 11-Jun-15 21:47:23

He said they won't see me unless there's pain associated with the bleeding (which there isn't at all). Just to hold out until the morning to see my gp x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now