Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

The Nationwide advert!

(10 Posts)
Iloveonionchutney Wed 10-Jun-15 20:15:30

I've just been reduced to a blubbering mess watching him get reunited with his scarf! Bloody hormones have a lot to answer too grin

fanjodisfunction Wed 10-Jun-15 20:18:15

they do, I caught part of a movie today it must have been a teen one and some girl was kind of dumped by a boy and I cried! I had to turn over. still have no clue what I watched.

sophiaslullaby Wed 10-Jun-15 21:27:16

I've just cried at Don't tell the Bride. The couple were arguing...then again i cried when they made up and married.
I haven't seen the Nationwide advert yet smile

Iloveonionchutney Wed 10-Jun-15 21:50:34

I've just realised it was on all4 but from a programme that was out last year so might not be new.
Ive been emotional about other things but not adverts before!

Teeste Wed 10-Jun-15 22:14:02

I totally welled up at that ad the other day! Bloody hormones!

IfYouWereARiverIdLearnToFloat Wed 10-Jun-15 22:27:27

DH showed it to me the other day as he'd been a blubbering mess watching it in the cinema. I'll cry at literally anything at the moment but strangely felt nothing at the Nationwide advert?

onefootinthebed Wed 10-Jun-15 23:35:50

With my ds born in 2012 I used to cry at the advert for the donkey santury because I knew I might have a son who we naming james, the donkeys name was James. Still brings a tear to my eye.

CakeInMyFace Thu 11-Jun-15 21:04:30

Just saw this ad tonight and cried nonstop for 10 mins...not sure I can handle seeing it again!!

sophiaslullaby Sat 13-Jun-15 08:38:29

smile ahhh, just seen the advert! Yes i cried, so sweet.

ACatCalledFang Sat 13-Jun-15 11:59:52

So glad it's not just me, I cried at that advert earlier this week! Looks like my usual cynicism has gone into hibernation...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now