Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Thanking the stars for the good days!!!

(10 Posts)
Glindathegoodwitch Wed 10-Jun-15 14:03:27

I moan so much about the bad days that I am thanking the stars for the good days today!

9+4 and the extreme tiredness, horrible nausea, morning, afternoon, evening sickness, spotty skin, metallic mouth taste, bad breath and headaches have all been delightful for the past 5 weeks. Even being sick on my own feet in the shower this morning! BUT since then, I have felt good, it's only been 7 hours and they have been spent in work but god I've loved them. I have even just eaten a chicken madras and think I may keep it down. WINNING!

i'm not naïve enough to think this will last but hey i'm enjoying it for now

toohardtothinkofaname Wed 10-Jun-15 16:45:21

Hey Glinda, I'm having a good day too! No extreme nausea, wasn't sick this morning & have just been super hungry all day! Starting to feel a bit sleepy now but a power nap should do it.

Hope you still feel chipper tomorrow grin

coneywonder Wed 10-Jun-15 17:20:40

You never know you could be over the ickyness. 10 weeks was when I stared to feel better!

Newtobecomingamum Wed 10-Jun-15 17:37:13

Oh please please let my good day come soon!!!

So pleased you've had a good day! Fingers crossed the rubbish bit has passed for you and you have many good days to come!! smile

toohardtothinkofaname Wed 10-Jun-15 19:52:18

Fingers crossed! I'm 10wks tomorrow grin

Glindathegoodwitch Fri 12-Jun-15 14:18:43

These past couple of days I have been feeling a little better, I am 100% determined to get ''the glow'' this time in the 2nd trimester!!

did you get much to eat toohard

Hope you feel better New - how far along are you?

babyblues19 Fri 12-Jun-15 14:35:21

My first trimester was terrible, the only way I could describe it would be a constant vomiting bug leaving you weak and tired! I thought it would never end and then by week 12 one morning I woke up and for the first time in months I felt great! No sickness or anything of the such since and I'm now at 20 weeks! Time goes much faster when you feel good and the weeks are flying by! It won't be long now till your loving pregnancy, hold tough smile

Newtobecomingamum Fri 12-Jun-15 14:47:35

Glind - I'm 11 weeks now. I had HG for 5/6m in first pregnancy so suspecting I have a few more months of feeling crap to go. I just wish more people understood how hard sickness is, especially when you have a toddler to look after.

Anyway fingers crossed for a few good days at least!

So pleased you sound like you're over the worst of it... I wouldn't wish sickness, exhaustion and that horrible awful feeling you get on my worst enemy it feels that bad! X

toohardtothinkofaname Sat 13-Jun-15 06:21:47

Hi Glinda,

I've continued to feel better since I posted. Still been such couple of times in the morning but I feel hungry instead of sick now & stayed awake until 10pm last night; rock n roll!

Daft thing is, I feel worried now! If my tiredness has lifted & boobs don't hurt as much I'm so worried something has/is going to happen confused

Glindathegoodwitch Mon 15-Jun-15 09:05:28

Ahhhh that doesn't sound nice babyblues and New - if only pregnancy was as glamorous as it looks. Glad you are feeling better now. I cant wait to enjoy this pregnancy!!

I have been feeling generally better than I was a week or 2 ago, still sick in the morning and after meals. Had a rough day yesterday but I think it was my fault. I just want to lay down and relax all of the time because I am lacking in energy BUT I find that if I get myself up and sorted and keep busy, the sickness doesn't seem so bad?? Like Saturday, I went out for lunch (had curry again which I seem to be able to keep down??) and I felt better, yesterday, mosied around the house, drifted in and out of sleep but felt worse for it?!

I agree toohard - if I get the symptoms I moan, if I don't, I worry?? I have my scan on Thursday. Midwives are going by my lmp, but my cycles are 45 days long. so based on my ovulation dates, I am only going to be 10+4. Hoping that they will insist on scanning me again at 12 week then!

Any body else due for their scan soon?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now