Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Is this a 'show' or not??

(6 Posts)
LG1979 Wed 10-Jun-15 13:50:32

Firstly, apologies for tmi! I'm 37 weeks and when I went to the bathroom this morning, I noticed a light pink mucussy thing in the toilet bowl when I stood up. Was this a show?

chloechloe Wed 10-Jun-15 15:18:30

Probably. Mine wasn't pink but it was it was like a big blob of snot and like nothing that had ever come out down there before! Sorry, TMI!

If you have the stomach for it, lots of pictures come up if you do a Google search!

twinsandapenguin Wed 10-Jun-15 15:23:08

Probably yes. I had this about a week before going into labour. Good luck!

LG1979 Thu 11-Jun-15 10:53:02

Thanks folks, just waiting for the impending pains to kick in now then!

Fattycow Thu 11-Jun-15 11:25:45

Your plug can grow back and it can take weeks after having a show before you go into labour. Not wanting to rain on your parade, but it might save your sanity to know this!
I lost a bit of my plug myself earlier and nothing else has happened since.

Hellohellohowareyou Thu 11-Jun-15 11:48:53

I started losing my plug a couple of weeks ago at 35 weeks, got checked out at hospital as was also having pains but turned out to be nothing. Midwife said plug can start going a few weeks before anything happens!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now