Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

30 weeks and fed up of health problems and pregnancy

(3 Posts)
princessvikki Wed 10-Jun-15 08:16:43

warning big moaning post... Sorry
So basically I'm feeling fed up, my 1st was born in Dec 2013 and I was back and forward to the hospital non stop for most of the pregnancy with appointments because she was underweight. Then when she was 4 weeks old I was taken into A and E with pancreatitis twice. And again in May with jaundice and pancreatitis, had surgery in July. I just started getting back to normal and found out I was pregnant in November. This pregnancy has been worse than the last . I 've had blood clots at 8weeks and been on clexane injections ever since and have to stay on them untill baby is 6 weeks, I've had constant nausea and back ache. I'm also suffering with pelvic girddle pain, My scans are showing I have anterior low placenta so I'm constantly ready to rush of to the hospital with bleeding, And on top of all that I have gout which is flaring up if I walk for more than 20mins or so, and at my last clinic appointment I found out I'm anemic which explains why I'm exhausted all the time. I'm so fed up of having to deal with 1 thing after another. I just want to feel like me again and I've still got weeks to go, I know my dh and mum are really worried about me and I just feel like I'm moaning constantly. I'm trying really hard to be a good mum to my dd who is still only 17months but somedays I just need to rest and it's not fair for her.
I want my baby here so I can get back to normal!

Cherryblossomsinspring Wed 10-Jun-15 14:35:46

Aw you are having a real run of it. Do you want more kids? I only ask because I'm 14wks with dc3 and what keeps me going some days is saying 'this is the last time for 14wks' etc. It means than when each day is over, it's OVER and I'm one step closer to having my 3 kids and enjoying them without another pregnancy weighing over me.

princessvikki Wed 10-Jun-15 18:37:44

I really am, I just want to feel like myself again
We don't plan on anymore at the moment but who knows in a few years when I've forgotten how much I don't suit pregnancy I mite be daft enough to do it again

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now