Talk

Advanced search

Is it possible I'm pregnant?

(5 Posts)
ashbash1 Tue 09-Jun-15 22:36:46

Hi guys please give me advice if yous can

I changed from the pill I had been on for a couple years (which I had no problems with, and a very regular period) to the cerazette at the end of feb. I got my period as normal in march and april then was due my next one on may 4th but it never came. I stopped taking the pill on the 14th of may as I was worried I may be pregnant and this could harm the baby. I still got no period however and was due my June period 10 days ago and not had that either. I have done a couple tests which were both negative and I put it to the back of my mind but now I am starting to worry. I have missed 2 periods not took the pill in 26 days so it's out my system, have been feeling quite sicky but not physically been that sick, pains in my lower back and some cramps, very tired and dizzy at times, breasts are tender and not long after my first missed period in may I had 2 days of slight spotting (not enough to need a tampon or sanitary towel as it was only noticeable when I went to the toilet and wiped) which I have since been told could be implantation bleeding? Also I have regular periods and have never been more than a couple days late let alone miss 2 completely...

Please help if you's can, kept telling myself I wasn't pregnant but am now starting to think I might be.

Cherryblossomsinspring Tue 09-Jun-15 23:34:37

Have you been having sex since you stopped the pill??

ashbash1 Wed 10-Jun-15 18:25:50

Yes we have, only reason I stopped was because I was told it could harm the baby if I was already pregnant

Cherryblossomsinspring Wed 10-Jun-15 18:45:44

No apparently not, it happens a fair bit that people take the pill without knowing they are pregnant. Did you use other contraceptive after? I think it's unlikely you wee pregnant before due to negative tests and a high liklihood that changing you pulled messed up your cycles. But if you escape this time then I suggest next time you think you might be pregnant while taking the pill you do a test before stopping the pill and if it's negative you know you are fine.

Cherryblossomsinspring Wed 10-Jun-15 18:46:20

You pulled=your pill

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now