Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Help and advice

(6 Posts)
liverpool1995 Mon 08-Jun-15 16:32:39

Hello I think I might be pregnant I took a test last night and it came up one dark line and one very faint like i checked it in the right time so it can't be a evap line so at lunch time today I took another two and they came back negative am I pregnant?

Newtobecomingamum Mon 08-Jun-15 16:35:15

Hi, I can see positive in the two single tests but not in the pic with the two. Hmm.. I would go and get a clear blue one where it's says the words pregnant or not pregnant. They cost about £11 but well worth it so you know for sure.

To be it looks positive!

Best of luck x

Newtobecomingamum Mon 08-Jun-15 16:35:32

Meant to say to me not to be!

Lolababy00 Mon 08-Jun-15 16:37:35

Hi as you've got a positive and a negative I'd test again in the morning, it's meant to be a better result then as urine is stronger than those wee's later in the day . Best of luck xx

liverpool1995 Mon 08-Jun-15 16:39:30

I was on the pill and so i have lost track of when am due on my period but i have had sore nipples and very tired, will it be to soon to use a clear blue one tonight when i finish work

CuppaSarah Mon 08-Jun-15 16:50:49

Frer can be better than the clear blue, even very early the second line is very clear. They cost the same as the clear blue but are a bit more sensitive.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now