Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Double scare in 1 day!

(3 Posts)
Moominy12 Sun 07-Jun-15 18:52:48

I'm 35 weeks and this morning I wiped and noticed clear/yellow jelly on the tissue, there has been little bits throughout the day since I've been going toilet. So I'm assuming this is my mucus plug?

And just now, I'm sitting watching TV to notice my boob being cold and lifting my top and my nipple is leaking literally running down my boob!

I'm all scared! Does this mean it's near?!

coneywonder Sun 07-Jun-15 19:00:47

Hi I'm 36 weeks on Wednesday and my nipples have been leaking in and off for the last few months!! Not as much as you described but they have been leaking in my bra ect.

It could be that what you have described happening when you wipe is discharge but even if it was your plug it doesn't necessarily mean labour is iminent as it can re generate and from what I hear the mucous plug is BIGGGG. I wouldnt worry too much smile

Newtobecomingamum Sun 07-Jun-15 19:02:08

Hi,

Please don't be scared it's just your body preparing it's self. It could be near but then again some people lose their full or part of their plug up to a couple of weeks before labour.

Please don't be scared. If you are over worried call your MW team and they will be able to reassure you.

Best of luck and how exciting! smile x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now