Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

PHOTO IS TMI! Warning! ��

(7 Posts)
Moominy12 Sun 07-Jun-15 12:47:09

I'm 35 weeks and just had this when I went to the toilet. first jelly like discharge I've had...is this my mucus plug?

Sorry for the photo, have no one else to ask

weelamb123 Sun 07-Jun-15 12:52:31

Hmmmm it doesn't look enuf to be ur plug. It looks like discharge? Have u had intercourse recently? X

GREYCROW Sun 07-Jun-15 12:55:06

Looks like the start of my plug.

Moominy12 Sun 07-Jun-15 13:00:05

I had intercourse 2 nights ago for the first time in 3 months. Could it be to do with this? x

BlacknWhitePanda Sun 07-Jun-15 13:00:50

Looks like a bit of a plug. But its no where near enough to be all if it.

Tinklypink Sun 07-Jun-15 13:03:26

Used to be a midwife and it's difficult to say - could be discharge (second the question of whether you have had intercourse), could be a show / mucus plug...

However.... More important is how you feel? If you have any pain? Is baby moving? Is there any offensive smell to the discharge? Is your pad damp? Are you worried?

If you can't really definitely reassure yourself that all is ok then give the labour wards a call and discuss things with a midwife. Honestly they don't mind and would rather that than you search for the answer and worry here.

strawberryblondebint Sun 07-Jun-15 13:05:34

That looks like the start of mine. However lost a lot like that over the course of a few days. Good luck x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now