Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

TMI Whats this....Any advice?

(5 Posts)
DandelionWishes88 Thu 04-Jun-15 21:46:43

Im 18+6 and today after going to the loo I noticed a jelly like discharge it was clear like in colour no blood or smell. Is this normal? DH and I did have sex last night will this have caused it? I have no pain or other problems.
Any one any advice should I be worried?

weelamb123 Thu 04-Jun-15 22:39:43

Hi, how much was there? It could ur 'plug' but id say its too early. It might just be a mixture if discharge and semen tho. As long as u have no pain or bleeding it should be ok. Xx

Mamabear14 Fri 05-Jun-15 06:54:24

I had this the day after sex each time, I assumed it was just whatever was left up there! As long as there's no blood etc I wouldn't worry.

coneywonder Fri 05-Jun-15 12:10:34

I had this in early pregnancy to mid pregnancy it was snot like. Sorry that's gross but it's the only way to describe it. My midwife said it's normal x

DandelionWishes88 Fri 05-Jun-15 13:09:28

Thanks im not so worried now its gone just now. But have a head ache I can't seem to shift x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now