Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

The biggest shock of my life...

(10 Posts)
Wildflower91 Tue 02-Jun-15 21:41:15

Three positive pregnancy tests in Asda customer toilets yesterday confirmed that I am pregnant with my first baby (not how I had imagined I would find out, very classy affair indeed lol ). Totally unplanned, but very excited/scared. I have told my boyfriend and no one else (going to wait until I have to) so I thought that this would be the best place to ask for advice in the meantime smile I think I'm around 5 weeks, anyone else due Feb 2016?

OhHolyFuck Tue 02-Jun-15 21:44:28

Congratulations! feb antenatal group

Wildflower91 Tue 02-Jun-15 21:59:59

Thanks for pointing me in the direction smile

sianihedgehog Wed 03-Jun-15 09:50:52

If you're not taking folic acid and vitamin D, start now! Other than that, just ring your GP and they should start the ball rolling for antenatal care.

SueGeneris Wed 03-Jun-15 09:56:09

Congratulations smile

Have to say I'm intrigued as to how it's possible to do three tests in one sitting! grin

Wildflower91 Wed 03-Jun-15 19:01:25

Sue lets just say it involved some 99p Asda plastic picnic cups and a 1.5ml bottle of Evian lol

Brummiegirl15 Wed 03-Jun-15 19:03:48

I'm a Feb 2016 girl too!! Congrats! See you on the February thread!

SueGeneris Wed 03-Jun-15 19:39:53

Wildflower have you been on the other thread about what do women spend ages doing in public loos? smile

That sounds like quite an operation and a very thorough approach!

Roseybee10 Wed 03-Jun-15 19:56:25

Congrats. February is a fab time to have s baby :-) I found out I was pregnant almost exactly a year ago.
Hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy xx

Wildflower91 Wed 03-Jun-15 20:00:16

Sue I must check that out! And thanks so much Rosey, this couldn't have been any more unplanned but my heart is so full of love at the minute smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now