Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Finally!!! 3rd preg advice wanted

(15 Posts)
LoveLetters Mon 25-May-15 18:54:37

After months of trying I am finally pregnant with my third child. Just got a big fat positive. So pleased!

Did anyone find anything different in their third pregnancy? Would love to know. Not looking forward to morning sickness. I get it so bad

batfish Mon 25-May-15 18:56:09

I'm only on my first pregnancy so no advice but just wanted to say a massive congratulations!

Chickenandpenguin Mon 25-May-15 18:58:33

I'm 11 weeks in with a planned dc3 - it's been a roller coaster! Have verged between wanting to not be pregnant and get rid of it to bring very happy to be pregnant. Have been really sick unlike last 2 and am much fatter already than I was with other 2. Congratulations! I feel I'm starting to get my head round it all now, eventually!

fattymcfatfat Mon 25-May-15 19:11:48

I'm nearly 32 weeks with DC3. DD is only 17 months! I got huge fast, and it has gone by much faster than the others. if it weren't for the other problems I am suffering with I would barely notice, apart from the bump. grin
congratulations.

PotteringAlong Mon 25-May-15 19:13:10

We've just decided today to have dc3! Congratulations flowers

LoveLetters Mon 25-May-15 21:53:55

Thanks so much. Only very early but feeling blessed

Kiwiinkits Mon 25-May-15 23:49:51

It's harder. Well it has been for me. Hardest pregnancy by far.

brokencrayons Tue 26-May-15 00:19:45

I'm 14 weeks with dc3. Morning sickness just about gone. I struggled more with extreme fatigue weeks 6-13 really bad. It's flying by!! And I'm showing already, like, I look 6 months pregnant already ;)

StupidBloodyKindle Tue 26-May-15 00:33:50

Gestational diabetes! sad
Was on the cusp with dc2, dc3 had to low carb.
Felt baby kick later than the other two confused
Congrats! daffodil

Number3cometome Tue 26-May-15 10:42:00

Not my hardest pregnancy, but with an 8 year age gap, felt like being a first time Mum again!

SPD not quite as bad this time (got in early with the chiropractor), however sickness was a LOT worse and lasted longer.

I am massive though, baby is measuring big some weeks, spot on others, but I feel HUGE!

32+1

Number3cometome Tue 26-May-15 10:45:32

Sorry 32+2

Baby brain!

Shetland Tue 26-May-15 10:47:45

I've just had my third and it was easiest pregnancy by far. Same sickness as the others but once that was out of the way it just flew by and I barely noticed I was pregnant.

Congratulations!

Athenaviolet Tue 26-May-15 10:58:37

I noticed the difference being a good bit older. Had symptoms I didn't have before eg heartburn. Got bigger earlier. Much tireder.

Cherryblossomsinspring Tue 26-May-15 16:57:52

I'm 12 weeks with #3. Am sick as a dog but not as horrific as my first 2 pregnancies. I've an 8 mth old and a 2 yr old. They are a handful when I'm so unwell but thankfully I work full time so only have to cope morning and nighttime. I think every pregnancy is different but for the first time we have our own home and are settled near family so that is a positive for this pregnancy. Good luck, hope the ms isn't too bad. I tick each day off on a calendar and say 'this us the last time ill be 10wks/11 wks etc. It helps me cope with the he'll that is first/second trimester.

lexyloub Tue 26-May-15 18:41:31

I'd say I was more tired during pregnancy but that's probably because I had 2 other dc to look after but the birth was much easier and I found the whole newborn thing much easier this time round too. I'd say it was easier to go from 2 to 3 children than it was going from 1 to 2, baby 3 slots into the routine you've already got

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now