Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

7 weeks to go!

(6 Posts)
Moominy12 Mon 25-May-15 17:57:37

How do women cope in these last weeks! I'm losing the will to live sad

Heartburn, sickness, tired, dizzy, breathless and the list is never ending

Been having a few sharp shooting pains today too in the right very bottom of my tummy. I'm assuming it's the baba getting in position for the big day!

Shootingstar2289 Mon 25-May-15 18:08:47

I feel for you. I also have 6/7 weeks left and had been feeling fine up until a week or so ago. This is my second pregnancy which I sailed through!

Weirdly, I always find I feel better if I stay on my feet. Lying or sitting down for too long makes my aches and pains worse.

I did buy a gym ball though. Sitting on it tends to ease up my aches after a long day. I also bought a pregnancy pillow for a good nights sleep.

Anyway, good luck! It will all be worth it smile

applecore0317 Mon 25-May-15 18:16:48

I'm not going to lie, it doesn't get much better. At least for me it hasn't, am 39+5 and beyond uncomfortable. Hope it speeds by for you.

HazleNutt Mon 25-May-15 18:30:54

7 weeks here as well. As we all know, most months have 30 days. Last month of pregnancy has 261 days. Of course, the idea is that you will feel so miserable that you're not even worried about birth, just want to get the baby out.
I was already hoping I escaped the heartburn this time, but no, there it is. Gaviscon helps, although it tastes absolutely awful. I agree with keeping active if possible, I always feel better after a good gym class or even just a walk.

applecore0317 Mon 25-May-15 18:49:34

I can recommend Orange Rennie's if you don't like gaviscon, they taste much better

Whatabout Mon 25-May-15 19:18:43

For one thing try and forget your due date, I mentally added two weeks on so anything before was a bonus. It is hard and loooong but you just need to try not to focus too hard of the "finish line" as it'll drive you nuts. Craft projects can help pass the time!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now