Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Late period - lots of symptoms - negative test

(5 Posts)
Kaylajade21 Sun 24-May-15 10:24:31

Hey everyone, this is my first time on MN so please bear with me!
Me and my fiancé have been trying to convince and i was due on on Monday 18/05/15 its now sunday 24th and nothing yet!
Instead ive had period like cramps for about 10 days now like im about to come on, but nothing!
Also having alot of dizzy/light headedness, headaches, back ache, weeing alot more, one sharp pain through my groin, hot flushes & sore breasts!
Ive taken quite a few tests, all negative including a clear blue digital on 22/5/15 and a first response on 23/5/15.
I was on the pill for a few months then stopped and had my period on 20/04/15. Could my period not coming be due to the bc hormones still? But can't explain the other symptoms then! Im 21 and healthy too. Any replies would be hugely helpful and appreciated! Kayla x

Blackandwhitecat3 Sun 24-May-15 10:38:10

Sounds like you could be pregnant. Take another test in a few days - soemtimes it takes a while for the hcg to ramp up.

OpposableThumbs Sun 24-May-15 10:50:11

I had all the same things last week, I even went off tea which happened in my first pregnancy. Sadly AF arrived 8 days late. You'll probably just have to wait a bit longer and test every few days. Eventually you'll know one way or the other. It's tough though when you really want something. Good luck.

Kaylajade21 Sun 24-May-15 13:13:15

Thanks ladies x

LorryHen Sun 24-May-15 14:13:11

This happened to me last year.

The hormones from stopping the pill gave me lots of pregnancy symptoms for two months after finishing my last pack. I also had cycles ranging from 28-47 days for months afterwards, it really messed everything up.

I'm 22 and healthy it took me 6 months after stopping the pill to get back to regular cycles and conceive

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now