Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

33 weeks pregnant

(5 Posts)
Moominy12 Sun 24-May-15 08:52:27

Sorry to be a little graphic blush

I'm 33 weeks pregnant...

I woke up this morning and noticed I was quite wet down below, not masses of water but enough to notice it was there. It was literally water like so presuming it's not discharge.

It's not there now but wondering whether I should do something about this or just leave it and see what happens.

I'm not worrying as much because it wasn't loads

Sorry again!

bonzo77 Sun 24-May-15 08:59:35

Put a pad on. Call your midwife or go to labour ward and show them the pad. It might be wee. Or it could be waters. They need to monitor you / baby for a bit and maybe give steroids to help baby's lungs development in case there is a chance or early delivery.

applecore0317 Sun 24-May-15 09:08:51

Contact your out of hours midwives.

I have had this happen a few times, it wasn't urine or my waters thankfully, I just get an extremely watery discharge sometimes which goes through a liner.

They told me to put a pad in and lie on my side for a bit, and if when I got up more water came out to let them know.

Other times I have been in for monitoring, always a good idea to call them though.

afreshstartplease Sun 24-May-15 09:15:44

I've had this in last pregnancy

Went in and was swabbed

All fine just discharge

Racheyg Sun 24-May-15 11:57:51

Op, this happened to me on Tuesday. Went into triage and it was either me wetting myself or discharge. The checked my cervix and it was closed. I was 38 1/2 weeks.

Go to triage so they can check your cervix ect.

Hope all ok

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now