Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Please tell me this happened to someone else?!

(21 Posts)
coneywonder Fri 22-May-15 17:10:38

I was walking around Costco and it felt like (by the way this whole story will be WAY too much info) my lacy knickers were pulling out my pubes...I ignored it and got 3 massive electric shock type pains down there...got home and looked and I have 3, not 1, not 2 but 3 stretch marks on my vagina box....I WANT TO CRY! I felt them happen....and now I have have a stretch marked vageen!!! ������

Englishrose2000 Fri 22-May-15 17:13:00

Mine has stretch marks too, I guarantee you won't be the only one xx part of the unglamorous side of pregnancy lol xx

mrschatty Fri 22-May-15 17:13:46

Oh my goodness the things we have to look forward to... how far along are u when this happens?? X

coneywonder Fri 22-May-15 17:29:47

I am 34 weeks. I'm just shocked I felt it happen!!

StillProcrastinating Fri 22-May-15 17:34:34

With my second, I felt my stomach muscles separating twice. It was awful. It didn't hurt, but it was clear what was happening, and I was gutted. My eldest was climbing on me at the time.

Yuck.

OneLittleManOneInOven Fri 22-May-15 17:34:57

I've had this too, the bloody joys hey x

OneLittleManOneInOven Fri 22-May-15 17:35:36

Be proud, we are tigers who have earned our stripes x

brokencrayons Fri 22-May-15 18:02:14

I had no idea you could get stretch marks down there! Are they still painful??

FernGullysWoollyPully Fri 22-May-15 18:07:21

I have an absolute web of them all over my tummy and then stretching onto my thighs and down my foof. They are not just thin stretchmarks oh no, they are caverns! Some at least a little fingers width.

Weirdest thing is no public hair grows on them!

sarkymare Fri 22-May-15 18:13:27

Ha! Fern I'm glad you said that!

I have a few long deep stretch marks going from my pubic bone to my fanjo. As there is no hair growing on the marks and I haven't de-bushed in quite a while my pubes have a bit of a central parting going on. If I don't shave soon I will end up with full blown curtains I'm sure grin

OneLittleManOneInOven Fri 22-May-15 18:29:03

grinhahaha brilliant sarkymare, bloody brilliant x

BlinkAndMiss Fri 22-May-15 18:39:50

I've had that feeling OP, I daren't even look. In fact it's a rule of mine, I don't look until at least 6 months after giving birth.

Foggymist Fri 22-May-15 19:23:24

It's not really weird that they have no pubic hair growing on them, they are new skin that doesn't have follicles on it because it's just kind of been created with the stretching, same way a scar would never have hair growing directly on it, no follicles.

coneywonder Fri 22-May-15 19:58:25

I can't miss them they are right below my pubic bone. As red as the summers nights sky :/

MummyPiggy87 Fri 22-May-15 20:22:26

Lmfao coney I'm so sorry but that's made me absolutely crack up!! The way you described it..
I didn't realise you could get them there either and especially like that! The ones I got came slowly and itched, I have terrible marks but none down there!?! How bizarre!!

Englishrose2000 Fri 22-May-15 20:22:43

My foof also has a centre parting lol and yea wide stretch marks down there!! And I'm putting myself through another pregnancy ! Heaven knows what it will be like by the end lol

MummyPiggy87 Fri 22-May-15 20:24:03

And sarkymare omg stop! Hahaha so funny!!

coneywonder Fri 22-May-15 21:22:01

Honestly I didn't think it was possible to feel them happening let alone actually get them there!! I thought I had quite a chubby vagina area so didn't think it was possible to stretch that area!! It felt like guitar string snapping against my skin and its still tender now!! Funny but owwww x

WienerDiva Fri 22-May-15 21:24:28

Never mind a centre parting, mine has corn rows!

Totally normal op, sorry.

Englishrose2000 Fri 22-May-15 22:44:43

Corn rows lol that cracked me up !!!

MummyPiggy87 Fri 22-May-15 22:57:14

gringringrin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now