Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

38 weeks, huge, hard bony bump

(3 Posts)
Spl0ink Wed 20-May-15 11:27:08

Hello,

My bump is so big now that it doesn't properly fit in my body. When I sit down, it is forced upwards over the front of my rib cage where, what I presume is a bony little baby bum, sits on the front of me like a huge ridgey dinosaur egg. I've tried rubbing it quite vigorously to see if I can get him to move around a bit but he will not go. I think he's totally out of room.

It's very painful and can't be much fun for him either, although he still has his evening dance session so I know he's generally OK.

Any thoughts on huge bony bumps???

Thanks smile

Racheyg Wed 20-May-15 11:45:08

I totally understand how you feel. I cannot sit down with legs crossed as babies right up in ribcage and hurts like hell. also when moving his leg can stick right out of me.

I am also huge and my poor tummy feels so tight and streched its unreal. I am 38 1/2 weeks and have been measuring 4 weeks ahead since 28 weeks. Counting down the days smile xx

pinkie1982 Wed 20-May-15 13:10:48

Oh I feel your pain and I know for me it's only going to get worse. I am 32+3 and feel like my skin cannot stretch any more. The baby bump is solid and I cannot get comfortable sitting or laying down. It too looks like an upright pointy egg shape! Not round at all and I have it's feet sticking out to my right under my ribs.
I can't wait until next Friday when I leave work and don't have to sit at my desk all day and travel on the bus sat next to someone when I just want to spread out and not have bags on my lap - what is left of it!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now