Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

18 weeks pink blood-off to hospital

(13 Posts)
Aberdeen3 Tue 19-May-15 10:58:53

I had light spotting quite a bit throughout this pregnancy. I'm now almost 18 weeks and have it again yesterday and today (only when I go for first wee of the day). It's light pink or brownish. But I'm so worried. Rang hospital and they said I can go at half 2 and they'll listen for heartbeat. Anyone any experience if this? Xx

GobblersKnob Tue 19-May-15 11:01:10

I had the same at 19 weeks and all was well, delivered at term, good luck smile

MrsDumbledore Tue 19-May-15 11:07:26

Had this at around that time with both pregnancies - all was well. Obviously you are doing the right thing getting it checked out, but I think it is likely nothing to worry about. Certainly the impression I was given when getting checked out both times was that if it is browny pink, not bright red,and light, then probably nothing.

Hope all goes well.

Aberdeen3 Tue 19-May-15 11:09:46

Thank you. Lady at hospital asked me if I felt baby move. I haven't, but just thought it was but early as I'm not quite 18 weeks yet

MrsDumbledore Tue 19-May-15 11:22:03

Yeah, 18 weeks is fairly early for movements, particularly if this is your first, so don't worry about that.

jingscrivvens Tue 19-May-15 13:39:17

I had when 13 weeks and it was a urine infection, had a scan and everything was OK but scary.

Hope everything OK OP flowers

Ohbollocksandballs Tue 19-May-15 13:40:39

I had this quite a few times, all was well and DS was overdue. Hope all is ok.

Aberdeen3 Tue 19-May-15 14:16:31

Just at hospital now. Waiting to be seen. So scared xx

SirVixofVixHall Tue 19-May-15 14:18:26

Aberdeen my friend bled all through her pregnancy, all was well. Best of luck.

NinjaPanda34 Tue 19-May-15 14:22:56

I had a bright red bleed at 17 weeks. Delivered my healthy twins almost full term. They said it was normal and it was just something growing/ stretching and my cervix had a wee leak. Once you hear the heartbeat you'll be fine. smile

TakesTwoToTango Tue 19-May-15 15:11:44

Aberdeen, I've had this ever day since 6 weeks (now 14+2) and everything is fine. Had it in both my previous pgs too until about 22 weeks. Two healthy full term dcs.

Aberdeen3 Tue 19-May-15 15:36:36

Well i heard heart beat and all seems okay. They think I might have water infection. Will get results tomorrow! What a stressful few days! But wonderful ladies at the hospital and I do feel so much better. Thanks all for the support xx

SirVixofVixHall Thu 21-May-15 14:54:26

Really good news. Glad it is all fine. I had some spotting with DD2, and my (tactless) GP told me I would "almost certainly miscarry". At the time I took great comfort from my older friend who had bled on and off all through her first pregnancy. I was fine too.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now