Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

need advice ;(

(5 Posts)
juniorbabybump123 Sat 16-May-15 17:54:51

My boyfriend is always looking at other girls right in front of me. Makes me so upset I always try talking to him about it but he turns it round on me I love him to bits don't know what to do anymore & being pregnant makes it harder to walk away been together 3 years need advice

weelamb123 Sat 16-May-15 18:12:51

Oh u poor thing. Men can be such rats. What did he say when u confronted him? Its totally unacceptable for him to do that in front of u, pregnant or not. Tell him he's being a prat and ur not taking it anymore. Xxx

juniorbabybump123 Sat 16-May-15 18:27:12

I keep telling him I cant be with someone who keeps hurting me but he turns it round on me ;( xx

OneLittleManOneInOven Mon 18-May-15 10:41:35

Well maybe it's time u stopped tellig and started acting on what you have said x

mrsjskelton Mon 18-May-15 20:13:12

When you're carrying his child, he should only have eyes on you! You should be his everything at the moment. If he doesn't make you feel that way then you need to work out what is best for you x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now