Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

bubbles at 19+2. wind or baby???

(7 Posts)
scarednoob Thu 14-May-15 12:53:46

can anyone with more experience tell me how to distinguish between the first distinguishable baby movements... and bubbles of air that are waiting to blare out of my poor unsuspecting bum?

honestly, what kind of a biological design is it when you can't tell the difference between your own baby and your own farts?!

Bustherb Thu 14-May-15 13:47:37

I had bubbles , was the first sign of movement grin xx

frangipani13 Thu 14-May-15 14:46:37

You'll know the difference baby movements are more fluttery and muscular if that makes sense.

seriouslynonames Thu 14-May-15 15:46:08

Baby can feel a bit like a tiny muscle spasm to start with and I feel it mostly quite low down and in a different place to when it's wind (and I have a lot of that!)

scarednoob Fri 15-May-15 07:25:13

Thanks ladies! I am reasonably confident it was the baby, but now everything is quiet again, so frustrating when you want to be sure!

Pandoraperoxide Mon 18-May-15 21:55:40

I'm 18+3 and starting to feel a kind of pressure low and to the left of my belly button, no pain but as if something is just pressing out, then it fades. I've had gastric surgery so I gurgle and pop a lot anyway! Looking forward to feeling recognisable movements smile

MintChocAddict Mon 18-May-15 21:58:39

It was almost like very faint occasional pops for me.
Sounds like early baby movement.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now