Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Sorry TMI....yellow discharge

(7 Posts)
pickleandflux Fri 08-May-15 22:45:52

I'm 7 weeks and keep getting small amounts of yellowish discharge. Not smelly or itchy, just a funny colour. I have had 2 mc's so keep panicking that it's blood stained but don't think it is. Had an early scan today which was fine so far. Midwife didn't seem concerned about it. Anyone else had this? Is it normal?

shannonb94x Fri 08-May-15 22:50:56

I too had yellow discharge at roughly 4 weeks that lasted around 3 days. Although I am now going through other scary complications my midwife told me that yellow discharge may mean infection & to go to my GP to do a urine test. Although I never got to the docs as I ended up in hosp a day or two after speaking to my midwife (was told discharge was not linked) .. so maybe just go to docs get it sorted? I bet everything is fine smile hope you have a healthy pregnancy x

bonzo77 Fri 08-May-15 22:51:58

I think fairly normal. Am 21 weeks with my third and had the same from the start. Cannot really remember with the others.

SirVixofVixHall Fri 08-May-15 22:54:35

Normal. All my friends have had it, and I did too. Although I'd forgotten until I saw the thread title. One of the weird things of pregnancy that one forgets about when not upduffed!

applecore0317 Fri 08-May-15 22:59:08

Normal, some of the pregnancy vitamins can increase this too

BumWad Fri 08-May-15 23:00:11

Normal

pickleandflux Sat 09-May-15 04:44:17

Thank you everyone - I feel much more reassured now! Oh the glamour of pregnancy blush

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now