Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Anyone finding out sex this week?

(4 Posts)
laurenlhthompson Mon 04-May-15 21:53:02

I have my sex scan in a few days and I can't wait!

It's my first and I don't mind girl or boy but still really curious to know who is in me!

Does anyone else have theirs this week? Do you have any inklings of what sex your baby might be? Anyone have any idea what sex scan picture looks like?

messyjessy7 Tue 05-May-15 18:09:29

Just had my scan today. Have been convinced since my 12 week scan that this was a little boy and was right! I personally can't tell from the 12 scan picture, some people swear by all sorts of theories. Just think it was mother's instinct.
Congratulations on your baby! Hope everything goes well for you.

I'm 20+5 and due September 17th smile smile

Matilda30 Tue 05-May-15 20:02:50

I hopefully find out tomorrow, due Sep 20th smile I have no inklings really but currently asking friends and family to place their bets! I just hope all is ok!

MrsT1980 Wed 06-May-15 07:01:13

I'm pregnant with no4. Guessed all my 1st 3 correctly and was convinced I was having a boy this time but I found out last night it's definately a girl �� can't believe I got it wrong lol! It was clear as day on scan too I said what it was b4 sonographer! Good luck with yours it's a lovely experience smile xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now