Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

I AM SO UNCOMFORTABLE 35+4

(11 Posts)
purplebiro Mon 04-May-15 17:29:16

That is all.

comeagainforbigfudge Mon 04-May-15 17:31:38

Me as well. And I'm a week behind you.
It sucks

Feel like I've put on a stone overnight (I've not. Just feels that way)

Allthatnonsense Mon 04-May-15 18:50:43

Me too! I'm 34 weeks.

Back, ribs, sides ache. I have shooting pains going down my legs and constant heart burn.

I just prey that I go into labour at 37 weeks.

I just want to curl up and go to sleep until it's time for DC to come out!

Teeste Mon 04-May-15 18:59:27

33+4 here and I'm being constantly painfully punched or nutted in the bladder. When he's not doing that, he's stretching and pushing on my stomach, giving me lovely heartburn, burps and trapped wind. And the fanny daggers have started!

The third trimester is so glamorous.

applecore0317 Mon 04-May-15 19:03:10

Me too, am 36+5 and a proper hormonal cry yestersay

secondtimeprego Mon 04-May-15 19:03:14

38+4 and in the same boat ---wish I could tell you it got better. sad

Chickenfillets Mon 04-May-15 19:46:30

39 week and feel like crying. Thought he would be here by now but he must be too comfy. Unlike me, feel like a massive whale, can hardly move, hips aching every night in bed, heart burn of doom, about 10 more stretch marks appear daily, I just want to meet my baby now!!

Purpleboa Mon 04-May-15 21:56:52

34 weeks tomorrow and six weeks feels like a fecking eternity away. SPD, 'fanny daggers' (lol), baby using my bladder as her favourite plaything, oh, and the morning sickness I missed out on in first trimester. Went to cinema today and had to leave film halfway through cos of sciatica and 3D 'experience' making me want to chuck up my lunch!

purplebiro Tue 05-May-15 07:35:59

I am totally being punished for having an easy first trimester - goddammit baby! GD too so I can't even self medicate with cake sad

lilmisslibrarian Tue 05-May-15 13:34:44

Im 34 weeks and currently walking like I've been sat with piles on a horse for months! So uncomfortable and sore and unbelievably FED UP! Just want to have my wee baby and hopefully start to feel normal at some point!

leanne963 Tue 05-May-15 17:38:18

37+2 and am completely fed up now. I am fine throughout the day, but as soon as i get into bed she likes to have a rave and kicks SO HARD. Then decides to headbutt my cervix resulting in lovely fanny daggers that last for minutes. PLUS the achey hips and the restless legs. I am hoping she comes early. Fingers crossed.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now