Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Should I test again?

(3 Posts)
tiffonews Sun 03-May-15 16:57:23

So I had sex about 3 weeks ago (my first time; twice in one night) and it was unprotected BUT both times he pulled out. I have not had sex since. I took two Waitirose own tests the first day I was late for my period (Thursday), which were both clearly negative. But now it's the fourth day since I was supposed to come on (its Sunday) and I'm still late. I don't think I have any symptoms. Sorry for the TMI, but my nipples look a bit larger than usual, and I've been feeling sick a lot, but the nausea is not unusual anyway. How long should I wait for my period to come before I try testing again? Should I get a a Clear Blue one?

Thanks x

MummyPiggy87 Sun 03-May-15 17:39:09

I would get a clear blue one, despite what some people say they've always been very accurate for me and I found out I was pregnant using the clear blue digital 3 days before my period was due. Just make sure u pee in a pot and dip it for 15-20 seconds as I think it's more accurate.

MummyPiggy87 Sun 03-May-15 17:39:56

And that wasn't my morning wee either that was just a dribble cos I didn't have much left!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now