Talk

Advanced search

Bugaboo Bee 3 vs iCandy Strawberry 2?

(2 Posts)
Babygirlonherway Sun 12-Apr-15 20:00:11

Hi all
I live in london in a basement flat (so, external steps to deal with) - think we've narrowed down our buggy options to these two but now can't decide! Important to me to have a carrycot for newborn (hence not the icandy raspberry) but also want something light and manoeuvrable. I know the Bee is much lighter when it's whole but I think I will always be taking the baby down into the flat (in carrycot or later just out of the seat) first and pop back up to fetch the chassis / folded buggy with seat. So weight is important but not the only factor - as long as it is light enough for me to get down the steps with it!

Does anyone have thoughts on this? A lot of the online reviews are of the Strawberry 1 rather than 2 so I'm finding it difficult to compare. Went to John lewis yesterday and preferred the sturdy feel of the Strawberry but don't know if I'm being a fusspot and the Bee would actually be sturdy enough. Also wasn't a big fan of the jersey material of the Bee and liked the firmer material of the Strawberry. But I figure a billion other mums can't be wrong so I can't write off the bugaboo without careful thought!

Thanks for any advice you have!

YooHoo22 Tue 03-Nov-15 05:57:17

Hi there, what did you go for in the end & how have you been finding it? I'm having the same thoughts as you were the choosing between the strawb2 & bee3. I'm also in London. Hope your baby girl arrived safely & you've had a good summer with the little one smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now