Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Boots parenting club- do they still give you a free changing bag?

(15 Posts)
Guyropes Wed 18-Mar-15 15:56:31

Hi, when my previous dc were born, we got a handy free changing bag as a gift when I joined the boots parenting club. Do they still do this? If so, when is the best time to join?
I thought the bag was great! It had a handy changing mat in it.

Thanks

Snowflake27 Wed 18-Mar-15 17:38:29

Yes they do when you buy a specific pack of nappies- pampers something or other!

2015isgoingtobeBIG Wed 18-Mar-15 18:09:36

I've applied but still waiting for mine to materialise several weeks later. Thanks for the indirect reminder to chase them up! I'd also heard you have to buy a pack of pampers in order to get it

S2b16 Wed 18-Mar-15 18:25:56

Mine took weeks but finally came the other day. Had option to download app and put offers onto advantage card so the offer scans at till. Got free bag, free pregnancy vitamins and money off. Has quite a few good offers on app x

Guyropes Wed 18-Mar-15 19:03:25

Ok, that's great, thanks for the heads up about it taking a while to arrive, that's useful to know.

birchwoods Wed 18-Mar-15 21:02:58

Yes! I got mine in store the other day, just had to buy a pack of newborn pampers.

Zahrah5 Wed 18-Mar-15 21:39:41

I got the offers but IMHO there was nothing great eventough I looked that way at first. I will not be getting the bag as I want to get a pretty one and this one is ugly and will probably be cheapo with not many features. I dont want to have to store extra crap at my house, learned from past with free totes, etc.

I placed an order today for 2 pack of pampers for 6 and pack of boots ones where I used the 1 off coupon.

The Avent pump deal is a bust because you can get it much cheaper on Amazon than on this offer.

Guyropes Wed 18-Mar-15 21:41:25

Hi birchwoods! So you can pick it up in some stores? That would be more convenient. Do you think it's just the bigger stores?

Guyropes Wed 18-Mar-15 22:15:52

Hi zahrah... Hope you find a nice changing bag.

I'm not really bothered about getting a pretty one... Just want something I can sling over the buggy handles and has a changing mat!

Interesting that you say the other offers are not all that great. I will examine them carefully!

Impatientwino Wed 18-Mar-15 22:28:35

I have a pacapod 'pretty' bag that I used extensively but I still used the boots free one loads!

It's been through the wash umpteen times and is a great second bag to have. It's got plenty of space and room for loads of junk essential baby stuff.

My DH didn't like carrying the pacapod so it's also useful for when your partner goes out with the baby too as its very asexual.

avocadotoast Wed 18-Mar-15 22:42:37

Yep, we got ours in store. We're gonna keep it at my mums house probably though because I did buy a nicer one wink

Zahrah5 Wed 18-Mar-15 22:46:14

Well I am bags obsessed and also want my things to be pretty and colorful and matching so I knew immediately I will want Vera Bradley bag, as it happens I am huge Vera fan. Her bags have many inside pockets, changing matts and other various features. They are expensive when full price but I usually get them 60-70% off retail.

www.verabradley.com/product/make-a-change-baby-bag/african-violet/1001745_198318.uts?fromSearch=1

Unfortunatelly my husband already bought for Christmas dark unisex changing bag. So i kind of dont want third one.

I will redeem the free vitamin offer. Doesnt matter they are prego vitamins, they could be taken anytime.

The maternity tights deal is good if you need some.

But if you ask, it took about one month from signing up to receive the offers.

I saw some other version of the offers where instead of free vitamins was free Mam bottle, would love to have that instead as Iam looking to get one bottle just in case I need it.

BigRedBall Wed 18-Mar-15 22:47:23

Yes! I have 3 bags from my 3 pregnancies. One from 2007, 2012 and 2013. The 2007 model is the best. It is bigger and has better bottle holders. The newest one is small.

Devindergill1 Wed 13-Jul-16 14:41:59

Can u send me voucher please free nappy changing bag

thecatsarecrazy Wed 13-Jul-16 20:48:46

Who are u asking? This is over a year old

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now