Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

Trapped wind as first sign of pregnancy?

(3 Posts)
393vet Sun 15-Feb-15 22:57:13

We're trying to get pregnant and if I am pregnant would be only about three weeks max. A few days ago I had awful trapped wind, so painful and kept me up all night, I thought maybe I had appendicitis! It's now faded but my digestion still feels a bit funny. I took a pregnancy test the first night and it was negative but it was probably too early in my cycle to be positive. Just wondering if anyone has experienced this as a sign of pregnancy before a test was positive? I know it can happen later on in pregnancy but specifically interested in the first few weeks of pregnancy.

bradders85 Mon 16-Feb-15 07:58:20

Hi. this was my first sign, had very bad trapped wind and not usually windy at all!! lasted a weekend then I had a bit of spotting.....now 30weeks pregnant! grin. good luck!

Stinkersmum Mon 16-Feb-15 08:26:33

yep. I felt sooooo bloated and gassy. It has eased off slightly but not much. If I eat anything, it comes back...

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: