Advanced search

What are the best products for you and your baby? From travel systems to sterilisers, you can find out all you need to know from our Mumsnet Best reviews

Find out more

faint line on pregnancy tests!!!

(47 Posts)
chloelouisew12 Fri 13-Feb-15 21:35:57

Hey everyone im new to this just need your opinions really ive took quite a few test and they look to me like they have a really faint line on them and not just one i can see i second line (faintly) on them all im just really confused i have took a pic dont know weather im pregnant or not xx

crazypuglady Fri 13-Feb-15 21:37:22

I can see them, they are very faint but a line is a line. How late are you and did you use first morning wee?

chloelouisew12 Fri 13-Feb-15 21:57:15

Im 1 day late i think and midday would say hun but didnt know of they was lines or not i can see them but didnt know of its cause i want to see them xxx

Showy Fri 13-Feb-15 21:59:34

Pshaw! They're not faint at all.

chloelouisew12 Fri 13-Feb-15 22:03:41

Sorry for tmi but i had a watery pinkish then brown bleed lasted 2-3 days very light nothing like my normal period this was on the 29th to the 1st of feb and then now im having thick pure white discharge and my boobs get a shooting pains every no and then im just so confused.

Number3cometome Sat 14-Feb-15 07:24:18

Get a first response test, these ones are shit x

HazleNutt Sat 14-Feb-15 07:29:12

did the lines come up in 10 minutes? otherwise could just be evap lines.

Marmite27 Sat 14-Feb-15 08:44:12

They're not shit, they work perfectly fine. Try first morning urine tomorrow the concentration of your wee should help you read the result.

chloelouisew12 Sat 14-Feb-15 10:07:26

Yes cames up in the time slots and then got even darker after the time slot and is their even a such thing as an evap line cause surely only when hcg is detected it can show a line?? Also ive done loads of tests in the past 8 months and none ever has had an evap line so thats new to me x

crazypuglady Sat 14-Feb-15 10:17:13

There is such a thing as Evap lines but theyre once in a blue moon not 4 straight tests! I'd say that's positive to me. The lines do see to get darker as the test dries. If I were you I'd do one with first morning wee tomorrow to be sure to be sure but I'm saying a tentative congratulations flowers

chloelouisew12 Sat 14-Feb-15 10:28:06

Aw thanks i hope so i didnt think their would be so many with evaplines either havent got any tests left sp will gp out and buy one its driving me crazy not knowing x

crazypuglady Sat 14-Feb-15 10:33:51

I can imagine smile I used the Tesco own cheapie ones and got a visible line within 2 minutes and it was 3 days before I was due on. They're £3.50 for two so not expensive too.

chloelouisew12 Sat 14-Feb-15 10:40:56

Yeh ill get some of them i hate buuing the clearblue ones and then say not pregnant its a waste of money their wso expensive i was due on 2 days ago now so surely the lines should be darker then that??xx

AutumnMelody Sat 14-Feb-15 10:54:06

Congratulations! My test was exactly the same. I took clear blue after and got a result of 1-2 weeks pregnant.

blackwidow74 Sat 14-Feb-15 11:16:22

My tests were exactly like yours ... I'm now 30+3 weeks smile

Showy Sat 14-Feb-15 11:59:40

Absolutely don't waste your money on Clearblue. These tests aren't shit in the slightest. In fact they're often a little more sensitive than brands like Clearblue. They just don't have the fancy packaging. Those are positive tests. They are nowt like rare evaporation lines and everything like positive pregnancy tests.

If you are going to retest, buy whatever is closest and cheapest. They're all much of a muchness and you don't need to pay CB £11 for the privilege of pissing on a stick.

chloelouisew12 Sat 14-Feb-15 12:35:48

Haha thats what i thought too clearblue are so expensive id rather buy 11 quid ones haha and be able to test 11 times ive ordered some their either pr tomorrow so will keep you updated and post pics when ive took one cx

MrsHenryCrawford Sat 14-Feb-15 12:51:37

Chloe-the tests you are using are just as accurate as clearblue. I was years ttc dc1 and never saw an evap line (and I did a lot of tests!). I got a fainter line than you have a few days ago, but a blood test at the docs showed a hcg of over 100 (on the same day as the faint line)

Congrats and wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy

chloelouisew12 Sat 14-Feb-15 13:41:46

Aww really thats gave me abit of hope aww congratulations hunni happy for you yeh ive been trying for a while to already have 1 gorgeous son but would like another just when i saw these lines i thought if this real cause i want to see them and yes im the same ive done alot of tests never ever had an evap line ever.

aneesa28 Sat 14-Feb-15 14:12:33

The pharmacist at Boots once told me that most of them are made by the same manufacturer...

chloelouisew12 Sat 14-Feb-15 17:03:12

Just done another one lol cpuldnt wait til morning will upload a pic in a min tell me what you think x

chloelouisew12 Sat 14-Feb-15 17:59:46

Dont no if anyone can see but i can deffo see the faintest of faint line

weelamb123 Sat 14-Feb-15 20:44:00

Sorry, I cant see a second line? Good luck though xx

chloelouisew12 Sat 14-Feb-15 21:05:02

Cant you i can maybe cause i wanted to see it can anyone elsee see one??x

Whatabout Sat 14-Feb-15 21:07:28

No sorry. Do one with FMU but sounds like maybe not your month flowers

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now