Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

Shooting pains in bottom & peeing more frequently

(3 Posts)
rebeal78 Thu 12-Feb-15 19:07:39

Hi

Just looking for reassurance really...I am 14 weeks 1day pregnant n have been experiencing shooting pains in my bum (apologies for tmi). Also I thought as u move into 2nd trimester the need to pee reduces but mine seems to have increased. Am Soooo worried as I can't help thinking it maybe related to cervical problems...Am I just being paranoid? I have a suture in place from my 3rd pregnancy...this is my 5th. Ive had 2 late miscarriages in the past hence my 3rd pregnancy having a suture put in. 4th pregnancy ended in mmc @ 10wks & currently in this pregnancy I am so anxious. Every twinge has me on edge n these shooting pains & increased peeing is driving me crazy....apologies for long post

Swanny84 Fri 13-Feb-15 07:28:10

I'm 16+4 and also still weeing a lot still, although it's easing a bit. Also I had shooting pains up my bum but I assumed this was as needed to go to toilet, can't remember if I did but they only lasted a few days on and off (we're really painful tho). I wish you all the best with this baby xx

rebeal78 Fri 13-Feb-15 08:01:50

Thank u swanny84 for your reply smile

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: