Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

can you feel where baby has implanted? early pregnancy?

(6 Posts)
gingerbreadmam Thu 12-Feb-15 17:16:51

just wondering if you can feel it? i have two feelings in two different places and am convincing myself its twins grin only 4+4

im just interested. thanks.

Clobbered Thu 12-Feb-15 17:20:50

Highly unlikely I think, but who knows?! Never heard of anybody being aware of the location of implantation. What sort of sensations are you getting and where?

gingerbreadmam Thu 12-Feb-15 17:24:03

its like a tiny pulling sensation one on my left side lowish down and one on my right side a bit higher up.

its probs just growing sensations smile

Showy Thu 12-Feb-15 17:25:22

Yes. I felt implantation with each pregnancy. A sharp but nauseating pain, not overwhelming though. I can feel ovulation too and found a coil unbearable so suspect it is just a sensitivity thing. I could feel the corpus luteum too. Could be that?

crazypuglady Thu 12-Feb-15 17:26:27

My twinges are centred around the same point that I had the knitting-needle stabbing pain around implantation time. No idea what that means as it's my first but will be interesting to see if that's where my placenta is when it comes to the scan.

gingerbreadmam Thu 12-Feb-15 17:58:53

i definitely feel something in my tubes after ovulation.

i had an mmc last year and ended up with retained products which i guess i already knew about as i had a similar sensation in the middle of my womb. i jus wondered if it is a thing or whether im just imagining it, weird i can feel it in two places.

guess well see at our scans pug bet it is just growing twinges.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: