Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

Story of my week

(7 Posts)
Hodds89 Thu 12-Feb-15 12:42:59

I just need to get the week iv had off my chest! So i turned 6 weeks Saturday and decided we would tell our parents they would be grandparents againgrin! Sunday night i started spotting, and started mildly cramping mondayhmm so we went to the docs who made us an appointment at the early pregnancy clinic for this morning! Tuesday and Wednesday i spotted and cramped an i woke up this morning so nervous and depressed, i had already decided what they were going to tell me!!! So i had an internal scan, she took ages to say anything .. Then she looked at us and finally said that we have an ongoing pregnancy... With two heart beats! shockOmg talk about shock!!! We are over the moon!! Not telling anyone until 12 weeks, but needed to tell someone!!! grin

Bondy83 Thu 12-Feb-15 13:00:41

Congratulations double trouble

Jodie1982 Thu 12-Feb-15 13:01:24

Blimey what a shock! I'd faint if I was told theirs 2 babies in there lol! Congratulations and take it easy.

Jo 39+5 x

Whatabout Thu 12-Feb-15 13:05:51

Goodness me, there are lots about this month! What happy news :-)

MissTwister Thu 12-Feb-15 13:15:58

Wow - congrats to you!! Double the fun!!!

OMGBabyNo3 Thu 12-Feb-15 15:34:56

I'm in a similar position to you. Also 6 weeks. Had scan yesterday and told there are 2 sacs but only one heartbeat...at the moment. Rescan next week. Head spinning!! Congratulations

Hodds89 Thu 12-Feb-15 15:41:14

"Omg" fingers crossed for you!!! We are so shocked but over the moon!!!! Thanks ladies i just needed someone to tell grin

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: