Advanced search

I don't feel pregnant

(7 Posts)
Sarahleaf1989 Wed 11-Feb-15 19:58:23

Hiya I'm new to this but I'm feeling so horrible tonight I thougt I'd join and see if I'm completely weird! I found out I'm pregnant, I must be 6weeks + this is my third pregnancy I've got two little girls 5 and 3 but had a miscarriage before having the girls.
Anyway with the girls I was so sick and Ill but with this I just feel tired and rubbish. I've got like fluie symptoms. I've had some aching at the bottom of my stomache. To tell the truth I'm just waiting even after three positive tests I'm just waiting to come on sad help!

SnowwyJane Wed 11-Feb-15 20:02:17

I was like this through my first pregnancy. I am the same this time round too!
Once you have your scan it will all settle down and you will be able to enjoy it!
I always feel more comfortable once I have missed 3 periods haha

Sarahleaf1989 Wed 11-Feb-15 20:07:23

Thanks it's just driving me mad because I haven't told anyone either untill after 12 week scan but I'm not sure how far I am either its taking ages for my midwife appointment too! Do u always have symptoms I mean my boobs are feeling a bit weird but nothing that would make me think oh I'm pregnant. What I would do to be sick smile lol

Turquoiseblue Wed 11-Feb-15 20:17:35

I m 6 weeks on my third too- and like you minimal symptoms - tired and moody - but hey that could be pms grin boobs a bit sore....
However dh informs me I was fine until 7-8 weeks on previous pregnancies so it could hit yet! Am hoping it s something like I m just used to the hormones now it s third time round and that I ll get away without much nausea symptoms - lord knows there s enough discomfort in the last trimester anyway that I won't be able to avoid lol!

SnowwyJane Wed 11-Feb-15 20:24:40

Haha I have only ever had the nausea but never actually sick (which I am grateful for!) I have had bad headaches, backaches, mood swings and flu like symptoms but I didn't think I was pregnant until I missed my second period and got a positive test!
I thought I missed my first period due to stress!
Everyone is different grin

Sarahleaf1989 Wed 11-Feb-15 23:10:28

I just want to get the ball in motion and get a scan smile xx

Littlehopeful Thu 12-Feb-15 10:32:37

I'm nearly 11 weeks and don't feel pregnant at all my scan isn't for two weeks so I'm highly paranoid! I've had no symptoms through my pregnancy so far it's stressful

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now