Advanced search

What are the best products for you and your baby? From travel systems to sterilisers, you can find out all you need to know from our Mumsnet Best reviews

Find out more

3rd trimester sickness

(6 Posts)
nataliekristin Wed 11-Feb-15 19:29:31

I'm 35 weeks and have started feeling sick again. The same kind of sickness I felt at the start but with more crampy feelings down below too. is this normal? is it just my body getting ready?

M27J5M Wed 11-Feb-15 19:51:18

I'm watching with curiosity for replies as I'm also getting this

M27J5M Wed 11-Feb-15 19:51:30

I'm watching with curiosity for replies as I'm also getting this

WhizzPopBang Wed 11-Feb-15 20:02:17

Yeah I felt sick again in my third trimester, especially when I was tired or hungry... Thought I'd left that all behind by about 15 weeks! Wasn't quite as bad as first trimester sickness but was enough to be annoying... Can't remember about crampy feelings but it sounds likely! Take it easy if you can, all sounds pretty normal.

nataliekristin Wed 11-Feb-15 20:25:05

I know, I thought once I'd got through the 1st trimester never have to feel so sick again! mine lasted until about 24 weeks, and was only just a milder form of it, it's definitely getting worse again sad thank god fri is my last day of work!

AllAboutThatBump Wed 11-Feb-15 21:44:14

Yes, me too! 34+2 and spent all weekend feeling nauseous and headachey, the way I did in the first trimester.

I asked the midwife about it on Monday and she said it was normal and down to pregnancy hormones - that morning sickness could flare up at any point during pregnancy and that without other symptoms it didn't mean anything and wasn't anything to worry about.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now