Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

Left groin / abdominal pain

(3 Posts)
Newlywed56 Wed 11-Feb-15 10:57:17

Hi,

27 weeks pg and for quite a few weeks now (and after numerous midwife/doctors appointments) I've had persistent left groin and abdominal pain coupled along with Brown discharge (apologies if tmi). I've had this checked out by midwife & doctors (swabs etc) and just said the groin pain is likely a pelvic issue and abdominal just stretching as all blood tests etc fine.

Just wondering has anyone else had this? Even though I keep getting told its fine it's hard not to be concerned sad

weelamb123 Wed 11-Feb-15 13:13:08

Hi there, just wanted to reply to your thread. I'm 17 weeks and had similar pains but no spotting. I think its just everything stretching and moving. Take care xx

aneesa28 Wed 11-Feb-15 16:13:54

Hi Newlywed, same here with spotting, 28 weeks. Dismissed by mw at 26 and 28 weeks as normal. Worried that I could be developing SPD but a google diagnosis is unreliable at the best of times!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: