Advanced search

What are the best products for you and your baby? From travel systems to sterilisers, you can find out all you need to know from our Mumsnet Best reviews

Find out more

(5 Posts)
Fizzie100 Tue 10-Feb-15 18:13:13

Hi everyone sorry for the glum post. I had a miscarriage last week and wondered if there was any support on MN with other women going through the same thing. It was our first pregnancy and my heart is broken x

greenlizard Tue 10-Feb-15 18:24:06

Hi. So sorry for your loss. For right now you will find great support on the miscarriage and pregnancy loss boards here. There are also threads for trying to conceive after miscarriage and a thread for pregnancy following miscarriage for when you are ready to try again. It is such a difficult thing to talk about but you will get great support from people who understand what you are going through.

Take care of yourself flowers

Brummiegirl15 Tue 10-Feb-15 18:30:04

Hi, I'm so sorry for your loss. I'm recovering from my 3rd mc sad and yes it's absolutely heartbreaking.

You'll find the miscarriage support threads under Body and Soul.

In conception there is also a "trying again after mc" thread which is hugely supportive and kept me going into the darkest hours

You aren't alone and will find a lot of support on there flowers

skinnylegs33 Tue 10-Feb-15 18:39:44

Very sorry for your loss flowers It is heartbreaking and world shattering.
The ladies on the miscarriage board where a God send for me.
Hope you will feel better soon cake wine

Fizzie100 Tue 10-Feb-15 18:44:11

Thank you all thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now