Advanced search

(4 Posts)
obeliaboo Tue 10-Feb-15 10:44:24

I'm going to call the midwife later in the day, but i wondered if anyone else has heard of these symptoms?
Maybe a bit TMI.

I saw the midwife, friday, urine came back perfect but for the past few days since i've had a darker almost green discharge and lots of it, accompanied by what i can only describe as someone stabbing me up the fanjo every now and then. I didn't think of UTI until my partner said he keeps needing the loo!!! sad
Im 32 weeks FYI, and the baby has been very active.

Littlehopeful Tue 10-Feb-15 10:51:39

You shouldn't have a dark green discharge with a UTI.

Good luck I'm sure it'll be sorted swiftly

MrsBojingles Tue 10-Feb-15 11:50:57

dark green discharge doesn't sound like a UTI to me - I'm not expert, but I'm prone to UTI's and never had anything like that. grim I know, but is the discharge rather snot like? When you say lot of it, how much is lots? Are you talking loads? If so sounds more like a show to me, phone the midwife maybe?

obeliaboo Tue 10-Feb-15 13:37:30

Its not 'dark' green, it's more of a dark yellow, that sort of looks green when it dries.
Im used to the excess eggwhite/yellowy snotty discharge at this point, but for the past 3/4 days its been darker and i've felt uncomfortable down there as there seems to be more of it.

I usually do with one pantyliner a day, i'm going through a couple atm. It just seems odd! I'll just be happily mooching along and then i sort of feel slimey and desperate for a wee. Then a sort of little clean up operation goes on post wee, just excess discharge. The only way i can describe the amount it when you have a cold, and fill a whole flipping kleenex blowing your nose.

Gosh, i feel gorgeous ha.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now